- The rental vehicles are covered with third party insurance
- 24h Emergency road service
- First additional driver free
- Delivery collection within 15 km of Fast Rent a Car station
- Local road taxes
- Unlimited mileage / kilometers
- Radio or CD players in all cars
- Road maps (on request)
- Petrol/Diesel – The renter must return the vehicle with the amount of fuel specified in the rental agreement. If the amount is smaller, the renter shall bear the relevant cost. No partial refunds are made.
- GPS – This can be obtained for €5 per day.
- Baby seats- These can be obtained for €3 per day.
- Partial Damage Waiver (PDW) – By acquiring PDW insurance, you can REDUCE the excess liability in the event of an accident for the daily amount of (Separated by Groups):
- B & C & D – €5.00 – Excess: €350
- E & F & G – €12.00 – Excess: €500
- Full Damage Waiver (FDW) – By acquiring FDW insurance, you can ELIMINATE the excess liability in the event of an accident for the additional daily amount of (Separated by Groups):
- B & C & D – €5.00 – Excess: €0
- E & F & G – €8.00 – Excess: €0
- Additional Damage Waiver (ADW) – Tyres and Windscreens are not covered by the PWD or FDW. Damage to the above can be waived with ADW insurance with additional daily amount of (Separated by Groups):
- B & C & D – €3.00
- E & F & G – €5.00
Note: A 10% discount will apply to all extras for reservations from 14 days and above.
Qualification and Important Information:
- All reservations are made by group, no specific model can be guaranteed.
- The renter has to show a valid driving license and ID card or passport at time of pick up.
- A valid credit card in the name of the main driver must be presented as guarantee for the rental.
- Minimum renter’s age is 25 years. Drivers under 25 (but older than 21) with minimum 3 years driving license, can obtain the right to drive at an additional cost of €6.
- Turkish occupied area of Cyprus (Northern Cyprus): You may take the car to the Turkish part of Cyprus, but please be aware that insurance companies do not offer any cover there. The car will only have a third party, limited, insurance that is arranged by Turkish police at the official check points. Driving to the north occupied part of Cyprus is done at your own risk. Fast Rent a Car is also unable to offer you there any support both in case of breakdown or an accident. Fast Rent a Car has the right to claim from the Hirer any amount to cover the whole damages caused in the Northern occupied area of Cyprus.
The renter is obligated to:
- Deliver the vehicle in the same condition and with same tyres and equipment as of the day of agreement.
- Follow the Cyprus Traffic Code and must not use the vehicle for street racing, on rough terrain or sand, or other place that may cause damage to the vehicle or is prohibited by law.
- Allow the driving of the vehicle exclusively by the drivers listed on the agreement, who must not drive the vehicle under the influence of alcohol and/or other substances.
- Is responsible for any fine or penalty due to violation of traffic code.
- Keep the vehicle locked at all times. In case the vehicle keys are lost, destroyed or stolen, the renter shall pay for their replacement (keys-keylock).